Friday, March 27, 2009

The scale Gods must be crazy

I weigh myself on Fridays hoping that it will keep me in check over the weekend, it usually works. So this morning I step on the scale and it claims 149.6, 3 times. So I was pretty chipper all day. Now I am just waiting for yesterday to catch up. I did a favor for a lady that works in my building and to pay be back she brought me the BIG Starbucks Chai Latte (which I love but never get the big big one) PLUS a piece of pumpkin bread. I looked it up and it was 6pts so that was my lunch. It actually filled me up till about 5pm.

I tend not to count points on drinks, yes I know bad me. I just think that since its liquid it shouldn't count. I don't normally drink anything with lots of calories or with regular sugar. I do not know if my weight loss would happen quicker if I counted them or not since I don't drink them often but oh well.

I don't count Friday weigh in since it is at home and not at my WW meeting but I am definitely looking forward to Tuesday, unless of course the Starbucks lunch catches up but we shall just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment