Friday, March 13, 2009

Photos - Us

Thought I would post some pictures of my family. I don't know about you but when I am reading blogs I like to know who I am reading about. Call me a nosy goose! Some are a year old, haven't had time to put new pics on the computer.


Wade, Randy, Izzy and myself eating breakfast at our favorite local cafe.



Me and Randy on my 32nd birthday at Kells (Irish Pub)


See! I told you I caught the bouquet.


Our Rott/Shepherd Mix. Nikki, she is almost 2 years old.



Zane, our male lab mix. 3 Years old.

This is at the trail head. Barclay Lake.


I call this one the REI Picture. Izzy with all her gear. This was her first backpacking trip. 2.5 miles.

Randy's dad (71yrs), me, Randy and Izzy (7yrs). This was Randy's dad and Izzy first climb of Mt. Si.


Izzy on a rock at the top of Mt. Si. Of course when we got to the top it was foggy.



Izzys summit of Mt. Washington. This was a very hard one. Randy took us the wrong way and we went up the scramble route but she did it!


Ok, so I don't have many pictures of me at a heavier weight but here is one where I was about 185lbs. Also in this picture is Randy, his mom and moms cousin. At Leavenworth WA.


Here is another heavier on. About 180lbs. This is at Heather Lake and yes I am smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment