Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Friday!

It is finally Friday! And that is exactly how I felt all day. I wear many hats at work and it gets very frustrating. I would LOVE to curl up on the couch with a glass of wine and a movie. Randy on the other hand wants to go back to the climbing gym, I mean hello?? ITS FRIDAY! Hopefully I can talk him into going tomorrow instead. I will have to let everyone know who won that battle.

We tried talking my son into going but he insists that hanging from a rope is not his thing but at least we offered right? My daughter on the other hand is more then willing to try it. Of course the last time we tried to get her to go up the rock at REI she was all for it till it was time to put the rope on, lol. I am hoping by seeing us up there it will help her over come her fear.

I did pretty good on eating today. No sneaky bites and I even went to the gym this morning.

For the remainder of the afternoon I will be drinking tea and working on some more wedding favor boxes.

Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment