Thursday, April 16, 2009

Frustration

I am starting to get frustrated with my Fiance. I did all the research on venues, put in the time and energy. We decided a few weeks ago on the Georgetown Ballroom and at that point the ball was in his court to talk to them. We are getting a little discount do to some resources but we don't know HOW much it will be until he calls them back to say "Yeah we are going with you guys". I keep stressing how important this step is, its the biggest as far as I am concerned. We need to get together with them to go over the amount and how much of a deposit we need. Every week I remind him and say just as long as you make contact this week. It doesn't help that he feels forking over hella dough just for one day is ridiculous. Which by the way our budget is $6,000 but because I am doing most of the work I know we can pull this off.

Anyways, I am hoping that announcing on my blog what a lame butt he is being maybe he will call them TODAY :)

(Oh by the way honey, our guest list has gone up) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment