Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And the results are

Weird. If you read my last posting you know that I was experimenting this week and weighing myself every morning to find out what it is exactly my body is doing. I am on week 10 now (Weight Watchers, again) and I expected to be down a little more by now. I did very good until Easter. I had not had ANY Easter candy until then but it wasn't the Easter candy I had a problem with it was the actual food. I started eating and then that little voice popped in my head and said "Its OK have that extra roll and potatoes when is the next time you will get to eat like this". So I did I had that roll and potatoes and then some. I went to the gym once and that was Wednesday (my weeks are Wednesday to Tuesday). I was pretty lazy. So here are my results of weighing every morning, even though I weigh in at WW at night.

Tue 7th (PM) 153
Wed 8th (AM) 151.4
Thur 9th (AM) 150.2
Fri 10th (AM) 151.2
Sat 11th (AM) 150.2
Sun 12th (AM) 150.2
Mon 13th (AM) 153.2 (Easter dinner showing its face)
Mon 13th (PM) 156 (Thought I would really torture myself and weigh at night)
Tue 14th (AM) 154
Tue 14th (PM) 152.8 (WTF?? This is what it said at my WW weigh in, compare to the AM)
Wed 15th (AM) 151.8 (and for fun I checked this morning)

So from 159.4 to 152.8 (WW weigh in) in 10 weeks I have lost 6.6lbs. And that was what I put on in a month after I quit smoking in January, so I don't really count that.

I know I know, these days you are not suppose to focus on what you weigh but how you are eating and being active. But really, come on how many out there DO care and focus on that. I know I do and I am quite active compared to the average person. I also eat pretty well minus the sneaky bites.

I am at a loss on what to do now. I have tried eating ALL of my points including activity and extra. I have tried not eating all of them as well as adding more exercise and I just cant seem to figure out what my deal is. Maybe it is time to focus on toning where I am now and just call it good. But I don't want to. I am considered over weight still for my height of 5'3. That's not good enough for me.

All I can do is keep on trekking......

2 comments: