Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lost

I have lost myself on the trail but have found a connecting trail. So here I go trekking again. Here's my story and I am sticking to it.

A few weeks ago I weighed in at my WW meeting and managed to gain 2lbs. This might not seem like suck a big deal but when you get up at 3:45am 5 days a week, it is. You feel like its all for nothing. Not to mention that it took you 14 weeks to lose 10.6lbs, it gets a little discouraging.

Then to top it off my fiance was informed they were shutting down his division. He has been there a year and was brought on to start and run his division on his own but now they decided its not the direction they want to go. He could stay but he would have to learn a whole new trade from scratch. But have no fear he has found a new job or I should say old job. He is going back to his previous job which happens to be where I work. It was scary for a moment because we thought we might have to post pone the wedding.

So whats gotten me back on the path you ask? Well, to tell you the truth it because I skipped out on my WW meeting last night. I felt that if the scale didn't show something good then I would be a disappointment to WW and myself. I felt very bad for not going. I have not missed a meeting since joining again. I was thinking before I fell asleep that if I did it once it will be to easy to do it again. I am not going to let that happen again unless I am VERY sick or something. If I can go to work I can go to my meeting.

This week I am going to focus on one day at a time.

The good news is most of my summer clothes are to big, bad news is we are on a strict budget. Good news, my thighs no longer rub together while walking, bad news I have not gotten them toned enough to not slap together while walking.

Another thing I have learned over the past couple of weeks is my weight has a zone of 3lbs. What do I mean? Here is an example:

One week I might range between 150-153 then lose a bit
Now it ranges between 149-152 lose a bit
then 148-151

Noticing this is a little encouraging. I feel like I am finally starting to understand my body. That is not always good, I have also noticed that I have a very wide upper back. See my sunburn pic below.

Speaking of pictures here are some that I finally for from my fiances side of the computer.

(This is me rock wall climbing)




(Me at the top)




(Izzy 6ft off the floor)



(Randy)






(Randy teaching Izzy how to ride her new bike)



(This is what heppens to you when you garden for 4 hrs and not able to reach all the way. No one was home to help with the sunscreen)



(Me on my bike)



(Randy and I)



(Izzy and I on the bike trail)

No comments:

Post a Comment